International Reseal of Probate Lawyers

We are Australian Probate Lawyers. We reseal foreign probate for use in Australia.

We apply for new grants of probate and administration for use in Australia for deceased persons domiciled in Australia or in a foreign jurisdiction.

We carry out the transfer and the sale of property and shares, the release of bank deposits and the collection of other assets on behalf of the deceased estate for distribution to the beneficiaries.

We represent overseas claimants in inheritance claims in Australia. We also defend deceased estates from claims filed in the Australian courts.


Resealing and Probate Applications in Australia

Ready to find out more?

You can start an enquiry using Lucy, our virtual assistant, who can help you get in touch with the best probate and estate law firms in Australia. Simply click on the pop up in the bottom right corner of your screen to begin.

Alternatively you can send us an email!

Click here to go back to the top.


Email Us

Recent Articles

What if a Will appoints an Executor who lives (or moves) overseas?

Question:  What if a Will appoints an Executor who lives (or moves) overseas?   Answer: A person who is made Executor in a Will and who lives outside Australia can appoint someone in Australia to administer the Estate.  The person who is appointed is often a solicitor with experience in the local requirements in Australia.…

Australian Assets and Overseas Beneficiaries

People who live outside Australia are able to receive Australian assets under a Will made in Australia.  If they are not mentioned by name in a Will but are entitled because of a relationship with the deceased person they will have to obtain evidence of that relationship in their own country. For example, a Will…


Overseas Assets and Australian Wills

With such a multicultural population, it is not uncommon for us to meet with clients who have assets in overseas countries, whether that be real estate, bank accounts or superannuation funds. But does their Australian Will cover these assets? The default answer is generally no – unless the foreign country where those assets are held…