What if a Will appoints an Executor who lives (or moves) overseas?



A person who is made Executor in a Will and who lives outside Australia can appoint someone in Australia to administer the Estate.  The person who is appointed is often a solicitor with experience in the local requirements in Australia. Our lawyers are able to accept appointment in this situation.